is a company dedicated to bringing you more then the
average "Online Sportbike Shop". We stand out more
then any other company with a very simple philosophy, we
give back to the motorcycles community.
We here at Naarden,
Inc. are a proud part of:
- Hurricane Alley Drag Racing Series (
www.HARACES.COM ) - Owners and
Operators with some wonderful volunteers
- Naarden, Inc. / Kris VanOrden is the operating
manager and lead mechanic / fabricator of the
D.A.R.E. Xtreme Stunt show.
- Naarden, Inc. is a part of Urban Rider
Magazine featured since day 1 on the very first
- Naarden, Inc. helps sponsor (in no particular
Darren Burrnett, Patrick Chabaud, Tony Levesque, JT Road Racing Team, Debbie Knebel, Shane "The
Rookie" Calvini, Officer Frank "The Tank" Gerimia, and
have helped out many many other riders in the middle of
the night when no one else was around.
- Naarden, Inc. has helped with numerous
organizations but chooses to not boast about who is the
most giving to charity, we do not donate for
- Naarden, Inc. is also known for photography in
numerous magazines covering numerous events.
- Naarden, Inc. has been a part of numerous fully
custom show bikes and one off products due to our
expertise in manufacturing.
. . . . . and much, much more.